Job ID: 113990
Registered Nurse (RN) / St.Vincent Carmel / Multiple Units, Shifts & Schedules Available
- Adult Critical Care
- Labor & Delivery
- Mother Baby
- Neonatal Critical Care
Provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Basic Life Support Minimum Qualification: Basic Life Support (BLS) certification obtained within thirty days of hire date to position.
- Registered Nurse Minimum Qualification: Valid Registered Nurse (RN) license in the State of Indiana obtained upon hire date to position.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Preferred Qualification: Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
- Minimum Qualification: Associate's Degree in Nursing obtained by date of hire.
- Preferred Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- Preferred Qualification: Graduated from a nursing program accredited through the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- Minimum Qualification: No experience.Preferred Qualification: One year of experience working as a Registered Nurse (RN).
How To Apply
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)