Job ID: 198223
Masters Prepared Social Worker, Full Time/Days, Evansville, Indiana
Regular / Day
Additional Job Information
City, State: EVANSVILLE,IN
Location: INEVA St Mary's Professional
Department: Care Management Evansville
Additional Job Details: Full-Time,Day, 40 hours,Weekly
As healthcare professionals we can all see the changing landscape of healthcare delivery. MissionPoint is here to fully support our network and members as the system moves to value based care. The future is new and exciting, and we are looking for people who want to lead the change. Our mission is to deliver value by lowering costs and improving quality. We do this through the work of our Health Partners and Health Promoters who are focused on making a difference by meeting our members where they are.
Our Health Partners and Health Promoters are encouraged to think differently about their member’s needs and are supported with education, technology, and resources. We coach, educate, navigate and break down barriers for our members, all while using our clinical expertise to make the most meaningful impacts. If you are looking for an environment where learning is key, questions are encouraged, change is embraced, and members come first then consider joining our growing company. MissionPoint… the way healthcare should be.
As Health Partner, Integrative Care, you’ll be:
- Responsible for making sure that a member utilizes network and suggests or refers for acquisition of community resources to better health outcomes.
- Coordinating network resources to demonstrate financial stewardship.
- Integrating the development, execution and coordination of member’s plan of care, with an emphasis on the most complicated cases.
- Accountable for the utilization of quality and population data to design processes and programs that support MissionPoint and the members it serves.
- Identifying members and episodes (such as care transitions) that would most benefit from care coordination based on program objectives and member’s risk.
- Developing and executing member’s plan of care including appropriate protocols and care paths for all level of clinical complexity.
- Providing care coordination of plan of care and including member’s additional care needs.
- Helping the member develop and define health goals.
- Clearly communicating goals and patient status to partners of the member’s healthcare team, often acting as patient advocate.
- Using appropriate IT platforms to communicate and store information and evaluate outcomes
- Systemically working with others in MissionPoint’ s Network to ensure we are engaging patients throughout the network and at each point of care, healing and wellness.
- Identifying opportunities for and provision of elements of health maintenance and population management including wellness and activation objectives for both the population and individual member.
Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm with limited weekend work.
- BLS Provider obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Social Worker. BSW, LMSW, LCSW, or LPC (Licensed Professional Counselor) highly preferred
- Master's Level Degree
- Master’s Degree in Social Work/similar field OR equivalent combination of Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work/similar field and a minimum of eight years of professional experience with increasing responsibilities in social work, case management or similar professional field
- Minimum experience: 2 year in health related field required in a professional or clinical capacity.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Health participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.