Job ID: 217850
RN Registered Nurse St. Vincent Heart Center
Regular / Rotating
St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana’s largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women’s and children’s health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care.
St. Vincent Heart Center is Recognized for High Performance, Strong Outcomes Patient Safety and Patient Satisfaction.
Submit your interest today to connect with a recruiter regarding shifts and opportunities.
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) - Cardiovascular
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Facility: St. Vincent Heart Center
Shift: Multiple Night, Evening, and Day Shift Available
Schedules: Multiple Full-Time (FT), Part-time (PT)
Departments: Multiple Cardiovascular (CV) Units Available
Progressive Critical Care / Cardiac step down
Cardiovascular (CV) Critical Care (night shift currently available)
Cardiovascular (CV) Surgery
Cardiovascular (CV) Emergency
The RN-Staff provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Minimum Qualification: Basic Life Support (BLS) certification obtained within thirty days of hire date to position.
- Minimum Qualification: Valid Registered Nurse (RN) license in the State of Indiana obtained upon hire date to position.
- Preferred Qualification: Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
- Minimum Qualification: Associate's Degree in Nursing obtained by date of hire.
- Preferred Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- Preferred Qualification: Graduated from a nursing program accredited through the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- Preferred Qualification: One year of experience working as a Registered Nurse (RN).
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)