Job ID: 217846
RN Registered Nurse - Oncology
Regular / Rotating
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Minimum Qualification: Basic Life Support (BLS) certification obtained within thirty days of hire date to position.
- Minimum Qualification: Valid Registered Nurse (RN) license in the State of Indiana obtained upon hire date to position.
- Preferred Qualification: Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
- Minimum Qualification: Associate's Degree in Nursing obtained by date of hire.
- Preferred Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- Preferred Qualification: Graduated from a nursing program accredited through the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- Preferred Qualification: One year of experience working as a Registered Nurse (RN)
How To Apply
Service of the Poor. Reverence. Integrity. Wisdom. Creativity. Dedication.
These are the Core Values we uphold at St.Vincent.
If they describe you, you may be a good candidate to join our nationally-recognized team at one of our many Indiana ministries.
To view our job openings, visit www.stvincent.org/jobs
To apply for a position online, click the "Apply Now" button.
Our online application system may not be compatible with non-Windows based operating systems (iPhones, iPads, or Mac computers) or non-Internet Explorer browsers. To optimize your user experience, we recommend utilizing a personal computer with Window Internet Explorer 8 to search and apply for career opportunities.
For questions or assistance with completing the online application, please contact Ascension candidate care at 855-778-6037.
The Spirit of Caring
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)