Job ID: 242714
Registered Respiratory Therapist
Regular / Rotating
We Are Hiring
Title: Respiratory Therapist - Registered
City, State: McMinnville,TN
Location: TN - River Park Hospital
Department: Respiratory Care 001
Additional Job Details: PRN,Rotating, 0 hours,Weekly,Rotating
What You Will Do
Provides evaluation of and care for patients with respiratory insufficiencies.
- Assesses patient for appropriate type and frequency of treatment and develops a plan of care based on diagnosis.
- Implements and monitors patient care plan. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition. Performs advanced respiratory care modalities.
- Evaluates respiratory practice, administration of medications, and treatment based on patient outcomes.
- Educates the patient and family about the health condition and provides information about community support groups and other available programs.
- Contribute to Mission effectiveness by promoting the spirit embodied with the Mission Statement: A. Service to the poor - Support the cause of those who lack resources for a reasonable quality of life.B. Reverence - Respect and compassion for the dignity and diversity of life.C. Integrity - Inspiring trust through personal leadership.D. Wisdom - Integrating excellence and stewardship.E. Creativity - Courageous Innovation.F. Dedication - Affirming hope and joy in our ministry.
- Communicates with the care team to coordinate interventions and assure continuity of care.
- Provide emergency respiratory support to patients. All other duties as assigned.
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Respiratory Therapist credentialed from the Tennessee Department Health obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Respiratory Therapist credentialed from the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC) obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited respiratory therapist registry educational program or equivalent upon hire
- No experience required
Equal Employment Opportunity
Saint Thomas Health Services complies with all applicable federal and state laws prohibiting discrimination in hiring or employment practices on the basis of citizenship, race, color, religion, gender, age, national and ethnic origin, disability, or veteran status.
No question or item on this application for employment is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. Information obtained through this application will be used solely to determine qualifications and suitability for employment. This application will be valid for a period of 90 days from date of completion.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Saint Thomas Health participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)