Job ID: 244853
Regular / Rotating
Additional Job Information
Title: Dietician - Community
City, State: Jacksonville,FL
Location: Mobile/Ped Outreach
Department: MOBILE HEALTH PEDS
Additional Job Details: PRN,Rotating, 0 hours,Weekly
St. Vincent’s HealthCare, part of Ascension, is a faith-based, not-for-profit health system that has served the people of Jacksonville, Florida and the surrounding communities since 1873. From its humble beginning to its current status as a regional healthcare system, St. Vincent’s HealthCare is widely recognized for delivering personalized, compassionate care that balances high touch with high tech.
The Community Dietician provides medical nutrition therapy and evaluates effectiveness of treatments.
- Assesses patients for nutritional status. Provides interventions/treatments including diet therapy, counseling or specialized nutrition supplements.
- Collaborates with physicians, nursing and ancillary services such as speech pathology or physical therapy.
- Monitors tolerance and effectiveness of nutritional regimen and recommends therapy adjustments as necessary.
- Provides nutrition information for the community that may include public speaking, news releases and other forms of publications.
- Provides nutrition education and counseling to the general public
- Develops plans and implements nutrition curriculum for the general public.
- Teaches nutrition concepts to a wide range of ethnic groups and socioeconomic status.
- Registry Eligible Dietitian/Nutritionist .
- Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist credentialed from the Florida Department of Health.
- Bachelor's Level Degree
- BS degree and Internship, AP four program, or other qualifying experience to be registry eligible or a registered dietician in the state of Florida
- No experience required.
How To Apply
Equal Employment Opportunity