Job ID: 253811
Registered Nurse (RN) - Critical Care - Progressive Care
Regular / Night
Additional Job Information
RN - Registered Nurse, Critical Care - Progressive Care
St Vincent Anderson, 2015 Jackson, Anderson, In 46016
Full-Time, Night Shift, 6pm-6:30am, 36 hours,Weekly, Every third weekend, Every other Holiday, On call commitment
Power of Purpose: For the Nurses that join us at St Vincent Anderson, work is more than the place we go each day. It’s
an environment that nurtures relationships, connects talent, and understands
patients so we can provide holistic care that treats the whole person: body,
mind and spirit. Join us and make a difference in the community that we serve.
Compensation/Benefits: At St Vincent Anderson, we care for the people who are the foundation of our work to fulfill our mission: our associates. We offer a comprehensive benefit package inclusive of medical, dental, vision, retirement, and generous paid time off. Associates can also take advantage of other great benefits like tuition reimbursement or adoption assistance.
St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana’s largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women’s and children’s health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care.
What You Will Do:
Provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified BLS Provider obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Associate Degree
- Minimum Qualification: Associate's Degree in Nursing (RN) by hire date to position
- Bachelor's Level Degree
- Preferred Qualification: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (RN) by hire date to position
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred
- Minimum Qualification: No experience.
- Preferred Qualification: One year of experience working as a Registered Nurse (RN).
- 1 Year Preferred Technical Experience.
How To Apply
Service of the Poor. Reverence. Integrity. Wisdom. Creativity. Dedication.
These are the Core Values we uphold at St.Vincent.
If they describe you, you may be a good candidate to join our nationally-recognized team at one of our many Indiana ministries.
To view our job openings, visit www.stvincent.org/jobs
To apply for a position online, click the "Apply Now" button.
Our online application system may not be compatible with non-Windows based operating systems (iPhones, iPads, or Mac computers) or non-Internet Explorer browsers. To optimize your user experience, we recommend utilizing a personal computer with Window Internet Explorer 8 to search and apply for career opportunities.
The Spirit of Caring
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)