Job ID: 257690
Supply Chain Management Inventory Coordinator
Regular / Rotating
Additional Job Information
City, State: Manhattan, KS
Location: Mercy Regnl Health Ctr College
Department: Materials Management 001
Additional Job Details: Full-Time, Rotating, 40 hours, Weekly
Via Christi Health's rich history of serving the people of Kansas and the surrounding region dates back more than 100 years to the healing ministries of our founding congregations. Today, Via Christi Health, part of Ascension, is the largest provider of healthcare services in Kansas. Based in Wichita, we serve Kansas and northeast Oklahoma through our doctors, hospitals, senior villages and health services.
Performs clerical and logistical duties for supply and inventory controls. Supports both commodity and non-stock products.
- Manages non-stock inventory, requiring specialized ordering, decrementing and returning.
- Engages with nurses, nurse managers and other end users to discuss inventory concerns.
- Manages vendor adherence to established practices, including regularly-scheduled inventory review, payment practices and contract adherence.
- Works with appropriate parties to ensure the right products are in the right place at the right time.
- High School Education or equivalent required. Associate's degree or Technical degree in a related field, or combination of High School degree and related experience preferred.
- 3 Years Preferred Technical Experience.
How To Apply
Equal Employment Opportunity
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension Health - VIA Christi participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.