Job ID: 284714
ITSM Software Coordinator
St Louis, Missouri
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
ITSM Software Coordinator - BusMgmt IT Contracting - FT Days - MOSTL 4600 Headquarters - St Louis, MO or remote
Why Join Ascension?
We provide Ascension and its subsidiaries low-cost, high-value IT infrastructure and software application services that:
• Support rapid and effective clinical decision making
• Improve efficiency and care transitions
• Foster information sharing across the continuum of care
• Make knowledge and data actionable, leading to improved patient outcomes
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Technologies, you will have the opportunity to be responsible for procurement, asset and software management activities at Ascension Health Ministries. This position can be in St Louis or remote.
- Administer IT purchase and inventory system and management system.
- Update and administer asset databases, tracking life cycle of all assets.
- Maintain and manage supplier records, service level agreements, software license information and updates, and assist in developing enterprise wide IT purchasing standards and procedures.
- Receive and manage inventory, ensure security of assets while in inventory.
- Receive new equipment/software requests and monitor procurement and deployment activities.
- Maintain and monitor software contracts, entitlement and purchasing information.
- Generate software license compliance reports and distribute to stakeholders.
- Escalate compliance issues.
- Engage in audit activities.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor's Level Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 4-6 years experience in the field or related field.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Technologies participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.