Job ID: 287040
We Are Hiring
Pharmacy Technician - Pharmacy Services General 001 - Full-Time,Evening - Providence Health Ctr - Waco,TX
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Providence Healthcare Netwk-TX, you will have the opportunity to provide distributive pharmacy services and technical support for the pharmacist.
- Refills and maintains automated dispensing systems.
- Prepares orders and maintains inventory for the pharmacy department.
- Repackages bulk medications.
- Receives and stores incoming supplies.
- Serves as liaison between pharmacy, patient and health professional by providing information as necessary.
What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Licensed Technician Pharmacy Tech credentialed from the Texas State Board of Pharmacy.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Providence Healthcare Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE M/F/D/V).
A mission of compassion.
A vision of excellence.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.