Job ID: 286934
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Project Analyst - Operations Improvement 001 - Full-Time,Day - Ascension Michigan - 34028 - Warren,MI - Hours 8-5
Why Join Ascension?
Our Mission, Vision and Values: Ascension Michigan, as a Catholic health ministry, is committed to providing spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of individuals in the communities we serve, with special attention to the poor and vulnerable.
What You Will Do
As a Project Analyst with Ascension Michigan, you will have the opportunity to analyze, review and documentsthe requirements of a project throughout its lifecycle.
- Support the project team with analytical data and information.
- Serve as the liaison for the project's technical and functional needs and requirements.
- Analyze data and report key trends, milestones and errors.
- Create project documentation for both internal and external communication.
- Ensure all project reporting metrics are accurate.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Michigan provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Ascension Michigan will be reviewed at the e-mail address supplied.
Thank you for considering a career with Ascension Michigan.
Ascension Michigan participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.