Job ID: 286939
Call Center Representative - Central Scheduling
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Rep-Call Center 1 - Central Scheduling 001 - Full-Time, Day - IBM Building - 34028 - Southfield, MI
Work Schedule - Monday through Friday 9:30 to 6pm
Why Join Ascension?
Our Mission, Vision and Values: Ascension Michigan, as a Catholic health ministry, is committed to providing spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of individuals in the communities we serve, with special attention to the poor and vulnerable.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Michigan, you will have the opportunity to answer incoming calls and performs triage of inquiries.
- Responds to telephone and/or Internet inquiries from customers seeking information and/or resources., following a set standard.
- Collects relevant caller data to assist with measurement, tracking and reporting activities.
- Track inquires, questions and answers and provide resolution.
- May perform additional clerical duties as assigned.
- Depending on the program within the Call Center, facilitates the process for SJH community health education-sponsored programs, physician referrals and appointments. Makes appointments for readmission patients, handles phonecalls and triages appropriately, handles codes for all hospitals. Facilitates all outpatient diagnostic scheduling appointments for health system.
- Integrates customer service evaluation methods into daily work plan in order to use customer feedback to constantly improve individual and departmental performance and increase customer satisfaction.
- Reviews, routes, and files patient consumer/patient surveys to the manager; provides follow up on all surveys requiring attention.
- Performs all other duties and projects as assigned.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 3 years of experience in a healthcare field, customer service, telemarketing, or sales
- Experience in computer software applications (i.e. Windows, Microsoft Word, MS Outlook, email)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Michigan provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Ascension Michigan will be reviewed at the e-mail address supplied.
Thank you for considering a career with Ascension Michigan.
Ascension Michigan participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.