Job ID: 287098
Physician - Allergy and Immunology
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Physician - Murdock Allergy - Full-Time, Day - VC Clinic Services - Wichita, KS
Why Join Ascension?
Via Christi Health's rich history of serving the people of Kansas and the surrounding region dates back more than 100 years to the healing ministries of our founding congregations. Today, Via Christi Health, part of Ascension, is the largest provider of healthcare services in Kansas. Based in Wichita, we serve Kansas and northeast Oklahoma through our doctors, hospitals, senior villages and health services.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Via Christi Health, you will have the opportunity to provide medical services to patients in an assigned area.
- Evaluate and treat patients with appropriate medical diagnostic and treatment skills. Coordinate discharge planning with case management.
- Recommend, participate in, and work to ensure the success of efforts to improve cost effectiveness and quality of care provided to patients.
- Accept patient referrals from other physicians.
- Opportunity to participate in academic programs (e.g. medical education and research).
- Provide appropriate documentation that meets insurance company requirements; appeal all denials in a timely manner.
- Participate in outpatient consultation and rotating call.
- Join an established group of one allergy & asthma physician and two advanced practice providers
- Practice provides expert care for a full spectrum of allergy, asthma, and immunologic conditions for adults and children
- Full service pulmonary functions lab staffed by fully trained respiratory therapists
- Integrated model of care with strong, built-in referral system
- High income potential with competitive 18 month guaranteed salary along with wRVU production incentives
- Academic affiliation with the University of Kansas School of Medicine—Wichita affording the opportunity to educate medical students and residents
- Relocation and Signing Bonus available
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Physician MD/DO credentialed from the Kansas Board of Healing Arts obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Requirement will be tracked by local Medical Staff office.
- Board Eligible or Board Certifed by the American Board of Allergy and Immunology by date of hire or transfer date.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) required
Equal Employment Opportunity
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Ascension Health - VIA Christi participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.