Job ID: 285725
Senior Director of Clinical Operations
St Louis, Missouri
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Senior Director of Clinical Operations - FT, Days - 4600 Headquarters - St Louis, MO
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world’s largest Catholic health system, Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. In FY2017, Ascension provided more than $1.8 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes approximately 165,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. Ascension’s Healthcare Division operates more than 2,600 sites of care – including 153 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 22 states and the District of Columbia, while its Solutions Division provides a variety of services and solutions including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension’s own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension, you will have the opportunity to lead the development and implementation of policies, procedures and strategies.
- Organize operations to provide high quality, cost effective services.
- Model leadership and teaming excellence by providing appropriate advice and counsel to staff to improve effectiveness.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures that support the delivery of services to meet all productivity plans.
- Coordinate and integrate services to meet contractual requirements.
- Conduct ongoing assessments, maintain quality control programs, and improve departmental operations.
- Direct staff.
- Manage departmental turnover while maintaining high employee and patient satisfaction.
- Lead the development and implementation of policies, procedures and strategies.
- Care coordination includes communicating with ministry market leaders, AMG leaders, community organizations, health plans, facilities, and specialists.
- Work collaboratively with department leadership for operation of the departments, other operational aspects related to contracting and maintains contracts with key stakeholders.
- Identify marketing and collaborative opportunities for the department.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Masters degree preferred.
- Minimum of ten (10) years health care management experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years leadership experience in clinical operations
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Health participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.