Job ID: 290945
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Clinical Recruiter - Recruitment Operations - Full-Time, Days - Saint Thomas Hospital, Nashville TN
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world’s largest Catholic health system, Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable.
Saint Thomas Health operates eight hospitals and a comprehensive network of affiliated joint ventures, medical practices, clinics and rehabilitation facilities that cover more than 65 counties and employ more than 8,000 associates in Tennessee and Southern Kentucky. Our Catholic health ministry is dedicated to spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of individuals and communities. We are a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable.
- Opportunity for You to Impact Your Local Community: Last year Ascension provided over 1.8billion in free healthcare to those in need and without access. You will have the opportunity to offer your servants heart by volunteering with Ascension’s Medical Mission at Home program and other community benefit initiatives.
- More Than a Job: Working for Ascension is more than just a job. It’s a career where your talent and passion for delivering quality healthcare can make a difference for patients, team members, and the community.
- Appreciation for Diversity: At Ascension, we recognize that our workforce should reflect the diversity of those we serve. We offer a place of respect and inclusion for all associates. Respect and inclusion feels good. We are on a mission to help people feel good, patients and associates.
What You Will Do
As a Clinical Recruiter, you will have the opportunity to assess organizational strategic growth plans and develops recruitment strategies to meet short and long term nursing hiring goals.
- Research and sourc candidates to fill open requisitions using technology based search techniques and established external relationships.
- Consult with hiring managers to clarify specific job objectives, requirements and preferences.
- Conduct phone screens and schedule candidate interviews with hiring managers.
- Work with Hiring Managers, HR Partners and Compensation to identify salary offer guidelines and extends offers to candidates.
What You Will Need
- High School or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education/related experience is required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Three years of recruitment experience is preferred.
- Healthcare recruitment experience is preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Health participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.