Job ID: 291419
Regular / Rotating
We Are Hiring
Patient Transporter - Patient Transportation 001 - PRN,Rotating - SVM-St Vincent's Riverside - Jacksonville,FL
Why Join Ascension?
St. Vincent’s HealthCare, part of Ascension, is a faith-based, not-for-profit health system that has served the people of Jacksonville, Florida and the surrounding communities since 1873. From its humble beginning to its current status as a regional healthcare system, St. Vincent’s HealthCare is widely recognized for delivering personalized, compassionate care that balances high touch with high tech.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St. Vincent's HealthCare-FL, you will have the opportunity to transports patients, specimens and equipment throughout the facility.
- Transport patients via wheelchair, stretcher or bed to designated sites as requested, including patients with oxygen tanks, intravenous pumps, drips, monitors and other equipment.
- Assist patients with entering and exiting vehicles, including transfer from or to wheelchairs or stretchers.
- Deliver equipment and specimens to requesting staff or department. May assist staff with removal of deceased bodies from units and transport to morgue.
- Greet and provide information and direction to patients and visitors.
What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma or GED required
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity