Job ID: 291456
RN Registered Nurse - Clinical Programs Coordinator
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
RN Clinical Programs Coordinator - Lab Functions - FT Day - St.Vincent Bellemeade Office Building - Evansville, IN
Why Join Ascension?
St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana’s largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women’s and children’s health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care.
What You Will Do
As a RN Clinical Programs Coordinator with St.Vincent, you will have the opportunity to coordinate nursing program activities and resources within clinical specialty or department.
- Develop and oversee program, making recommendations and acting as a resource for all nursing staff related to patient care and clinical standards, policies and procedures. Develop and document care plans and therapy programs.
- Oversee and ensure plan of care therapy program is implemented as indicated. Ensure necessary resources and/or equipment is obtained as ordered.
- May supervise and direct nursing staff.
- Coordinate, assemble, and maintain documentation as required.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. American Red Cross Professional CPR/AED Rescuer accepted during onboarding
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Indiana Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)