Job ID: 292019
St Louis, Missouri
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Project Manager - Full-Time, Days - MO St Louis - Offsite - St Louis, MO
Why Join Ascension?
We provide Ascension and its subsidiaries low-cost, high-value IT infrastructure and software application services that:
• Support rapid and effective clinical decision making
• Improve efficiency and care transitions
• Foster information sharing across the continuum of care
• Make knowledge and data actionable, leading to improved patient outcomes
What You Will Do
As a Project Manager with Ascension Technologies, you will have the opportunity to provide small to medium solutions for multiple business customer(s).
Ascension Technologies is hiring a self-motivated Project Manager with proven leadership experience managing large, complex projects. The successful candidate will work directly with clients across Ascension Health to ensure projects are managed on time and within budget. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of these projects to support the project deliverables.
- Helps customers define their current and future technology needs and determines how to best meet their needs. Analyzes cross-technology/cross-platform issues. Evaluates technical and economic feasibility of proposed solutions.
- Designs, implements, and manages projects that require systems integration, small teams and/or multiple technical platforms.
- Leads the analysis of vendor proposals and coordinates vendors' services.
- Acts as a resource and mentor to designated staff.
- Applies expertise in project management methodologies, tools and techniques. Works independently within technical area, applying in-depth knowledge of multiple technologies, as appropriate.
- Analyzes cross-technology and cross platform issues. Evaluates the technical and economic feasibility of proposed solutions. Understands architectural issues, and factors them into decisions and recommendations.
- Negotiates and commits to deliverables with customers. Within the context of the project, has complete authority to select tools and methodologies, establish timeliness and milestones, make work assignments, and approve work output. Negotiates terms with vendors and manages their work.
- Manages moderate sized projects typically lasting a year or less.
What You Will Need
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Certification in Project Management (e.g. Certified Associate in Project Management from the Project Management Institute) highly desired.
- Agile certification highly desired.
- IATAM and/or ITIL certifications.
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Seven or more years of experience preferred.
Desired Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent leadership, organization, and time-management skills
- Excellent executive level communication skill set including both business and technical writing.
- Exceptional client facing, communication skills
- Extensive experience working with multiple vendors
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Familiarity with collaboration software tools (ie Sharepoint)
- Experience working in ServiceNow
- ITAM or ITSM operations experience
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Technologies participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.