Job ID: 292005
Orders/Oncology: Senior Solutions Development Analyst
St Louis, Missouri
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Senior Solutions Development Analyst - Clinical EHR Cerner - Full-Time, Days - 4600 Headquarters - St Louis, MO
Why Join Ascension?
We provide Ascension and its subsidiaries low-cost, high-value IT infrastructure and software application services that:
• Support rapid and effective clinical decision making
• Improve efficiency and care transitions
• Foster information sharing across the continuum of care
• Make knowledge and data actionable, leading to improved patient outcomes
What You Will Do
As a Senior Solutions Development Analyst with Ascension Technologies, you will have the opportunity to work with assigned customers/areas to translate business requirements into application/system solutions.
Independent contributor IT professional translating business requirements into business application systems.
- Works directly with users in defining new application requirements and resolving project issues. Responds to user problems, explains new technologies, and presents deliverables. Learns to build productive networks with internal and external customers and vendor community.
- Participates in project design, contributing technical insights and ideas. Helps formulate project scope and objectives. Demonstrates a solid understanding of the fundamentals of requirement specification, design, coding, and testing of information systems.
- Analyzes a chain of events and applies technical knowledge following established procedures and/or detailed specifications. Troubleshoots most applications problems independently. Tests, implements, documents and maintains system components based on specifications. Modifies tests and troubleshoots existing tools and utilities.
- Writes basic documentation of a new or proposed system Contributes to project plans, RFP's and RFI's. Shares knowledge effectively within the work team.
- Works directly with users in defining new application requirements and resolving project issues, responding to user problems to explain new technologies and present deliverables.
- Tests, implements, documents and maintains system components based on specifications.
- Demonstrates proficiency with one or more technology environments, and the ability to learn and apply new and emerging concepts efficiently
- Understands customer requirements and their impact on the technical direction of a solution.
- Builds and maintains strong working knowledge of the business area and the applications that support AHIS. Develops a basic understanding of the industry and the products and services of Ascension Health.
- Analyzes and helps define and document business requirements. Successfully troubleshoots most applications problems independently
- Typically, responsible for completion of a phase or component of a project. Operates effectively independently, with minimal support. Contributes to the development of project plans, identifies key milestones, and raises critical project issues such as resource needs and contingencies
- Receives general direction, work in progress is reviewed routinely. Incumbent selects appropriate work procedures or approaches to address technical challenges.
- Can recommend resources to management for approval.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Four years of experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Technologies participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.