Job ID: 292944
St Louis, Missouri
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Director II - Agile Implementation - Full-Time, Days - 4600 Headquarters - St Louis, MO
Why Join Ascension?
We provide Ascension and its subsidiaries low-cost, high-value IT infrastructure and software application services that:
• Support rapid and effective clinical decision making
• Improve efficiency and care transitions
• Foster information sharing across the continuum of care
• Make knowledge and data actionable, leading to improved patient outcomes
What You Will Do
As a Director II with Ascension Technologies, you will have the opportunity to direct activities and resources of the Information Systems department.
- Develops departmental goals, plans and standards consistent with the technological, clinical, administrative, legal and ethical requirements/objectives.
- Plans, organizes and directs all activities related to staffing, including hiring, orienting, evaluating, disciplinary actions and continuing education initiatives.
- Prepares departmental budgets and ensures department operates in compliance with allocated funding. Coordinate and directs internal/external audits.
- Directs and evaluates all departmental activities including research, design and development of new technologies, service level determination and complaint management.
- Establishes strategic direction and oversight in order to ensure that project resources will be optimized and priorities continuously reviewed.
- Establishes processes to ensure that the organization is continually aware of the activities of competitors and the industry in general.
- Ensures that projects are in place to meet business needs quickly and efficiently. Ensures alignment of technology strategy and plans with business plans and operational needs
- Develops partnership with senior management. Works with other senior managers and senior users in strategic technology issues. Provides technology leadership for a broad technology discipline.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Seven years of progressively responsible experience and two years of leadership experience required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Technologies participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.