Job ID: 293602
Provider Network Specialist
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Provider Network Specialist - Full-Time, Days - 523 Mainstream Dr - Nashville, TN
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Care Management (ACM) creates customized healthcare solutions for health systems, payers, and employers that stabilize costs, improve outcomes, and enhance the experience for both providers and individuals. Our range of services strive to create a seamless healthcare experience for providers, payers and healthcare leaders by improving access to and removing complexity from the delivery of healthcare.
ACM serves 1.3 million patients across the nation and manages more than 20,000 providers through our clinically integrated networks of providers. ACM helps our customers eliminate stress and uncertainty, allowing them to confidently provide quality, value-based services and solutions. Beyond traditional population health management solutions, ACM offers additional expertise in claims management, care coordination, risk management and safety strategies that allow healthcare leaders to avoid challenges and capitalize on healthcare opportunities.
What You Will Do
The Provider Network Specialist with Ascension, will focus on the quality assurance of the provider data and maintanance for all Ascension Care Management ministry markets. The position reports to reports to the Manager, Provider Network The Provider Network Specialist’s activities will include developing quality reporting metrics and deploying on a regular cadence for provider accuracy. Special requests will require strong excel skills to conduct vlook up, formatting, and creating tables.
- Develops and assess key metrics and reporting to audit and measure for data accuracy.
- Audits key data elements on a determined cadence with each market. Coordinates all exceptions with provider data loading team for corrections.
- Runs reports from Salesforce and portal systems as requested.
- Analytical skills to audit, format, pivot tables as requested.
- Creates, audits, and manages provider reports that are deployed to each population on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Fosters and manages relationships with participating and potential providers/analytics/office staff; carries out local strategy and goals for Network team.
- Collaborates with contracting and the ministry on new market builds within Salesforce. Assists contracting with open contracts as requested.
- Research opportunities for data loading efficiencies and coordinate with key stakeholders for business care/ROI.
- Assists the Network and Analytics teams on quality data requests.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare or related field preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years of network management, credentialing and enrollment, and related healthcare experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Health participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.