Job ID: 294803
Provider Network Administrator
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Provider Network Administrator - Full-Time, Days - 523 Mainstream Dr - Nashville, TN
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Care Management (ACM) creates customized healthcare solutions for health systems, payers, and employers that stabilize costs, improve outcomes, and enhance the experience for both providers and individuals. Our range of services strive to create a seamless healthcare experience for providers, payers and healthcare leaders by improving access to and removing complexity from the delivery of healthcare.
ACM serves 1.3 million patients across the nation and manages more than 20,000 providers through our clinically integrated networks of providers. ACM helps our customers eliminate stress and uncertainty, allowing them to confidently provide quality, value-based services and solutions. Beyond traditional population health management solutions, ACM offers additional expertise in claims management, care coordination, risk management and safety strategies that allow healthcare leaders to avoid challenges and capitalize on healthcare opportunities.
What You Will Do
As a Provider Network Administrator with Ascension, you will develop and maintain network-wide relationships with payors, vendor and providers. You will also partner with leadership to identify strategic partnerships and opportunities within the market. Primarily, this role will manage associates and the provider data maintenance of ACM’s data systems.
- Responsible for providing guidance and oversight for the providers services team including the provider integrity of the database in Salesforce.
- Performs activities to positively affect established provider maintenance goals and auditing efforts.
- Runs reports from Salesforce and portal systems as requested. Analytical skills to audit, format, pivot tables as requested.
- Collaborates with Marketing/Comm on provider communication campaigns around compliance, clinical integration, quality metrics in updating and maintaining key practice and provider contacts for distribution.
- Fosters and manages relationships with participating and potential providers/clinical staff/office staff; carries out local strategy.
- Collaborates with Director of Contracting, Director of Performance and Director of Provider Management to establish a provider system to meet all data requirements and market builds.
- Ability to prioritize and adapt to changes and events to proactively identify needs of the department.
- Demonstrates willingness to work as a team and cross train as demands require.
- Integrate provider network processes, activities and policies throughout the department to meet company strategic objectives.
- Foster team environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor's Level Degree
- Five (5) years of related experience is required, to include management experience and contract negotiation and administration or experience in multi-specialty practice management.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Health participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.