Job ID: 294921
Lead Business Analyst
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Lead Business Analyst - Full-Time, Days - 523 Mainstream Dr - Nashville, TN
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Care Management (ACM) creates customized healthcare solutions for health systems, payers, and employers that stabilize costs, improve outcomes, and enhance the experience for both providers and individuals. Our range of services strive to create a seamless healthcare experience for providers, payers and healthcare leaders by improving access to and removing complexity from the delivery of healthcare.
ACM serves 1.3 million patients across the nation and manages more than 20,000 providers through our clinically integrated networks of providers. ACM helps our customers eliminate stress and uncertainty, allowing them to confidently provide quality, value-based services and solutions. Beyond traditional population health management solutions, ACM offers additional expertise in claims management, care coordination, risk management and safety strategies that allow healthcare leaders to avoid challenges and capitalize on healthcare opportunities.
What You Will Do
As a Lead Business Analyst with Ascension, you will have the opportunity to focuse on the research, development, and maintenance of Ascension Care Management’s (ACM) Provider Data Management to ensure quality and data accuracy. This includes researching, diagnosis, and testing of data fields. Alignment with Analytic team will be critical to the success with our various population networks. This role reports to the Director of Provider Network Management.
- Develops in-depth understanding of underlying data, data structures, and the business to meet data and quality compliance requirements.
- Participates in a continuous improvement cycle by managing the provide data project needs for ACM as assigned.
- Perform report development, data analytics, quality assurance, and data validation measures for continuous data audits.
- Applies critical thinking skills to leverage established procedures and solutions to address problems and support the development of new procedures and solutions as appropriate
- Collaborates with internal/external customers, vendors, analytics, and technical staff for the success of the organization
- Assigns work, monitors updates, reviews output, and ensures associates are trained on specific assignments and serves as technical resource.
- Directs associates to the correct resources when necessary for problem resolution
- Writes fundamental documentation in a clear, concise manner and according to standards.
- Supports the development of workflows, defining value propositions, and reviewing outcomes for accuracy and consistent data.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need
- HS or Equivalent.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Healthcare or related field preferred.
- Master’s degree in Healthcare or Business Administration preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years of related experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Health participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.