Job ID: 296677
Regular / Rotating
We Are Hiring
Charge RN, Full Time: St. Vincent's Riverside 5West (5400)
Why Join Ascension?
St. Vincent’s HealthCare, part of Ascension, is a faith-based, not-for-profit health system that has served the people of Jacksonville, Florida and the surrounding communities since 1873. From its humble beginning to its current status as a regional healthcare system, St. Vincent’s HealthCare is widely recognized for delivering personalized, compassionate care that balances high touch with high tech.
What You Will Do
Coordinates unit staffing and provides leadership while ensuring implementation of clinical objectives and quality patient care in assigned area.
- Assigns, directs, educates and monitors nursing and support staff during assigned shift. Contributes to or performs performance evaluations of staff.
- Assesses daily patient care needs and develops and distributes patient care assignments, ensuring that population appropriate patient care is given.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of patient care and identifies any issues that affect desired patient outcomes.
- Responds to complaints about patient care and manages through established channels.
- May provide input for hiring, training, directing, development and evaluating of staff.
What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Florida Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
- 1 year of experience required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent's HealthCare participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)