Job ID: 298540
Master Data Analyst
St Louis, Missouri
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Master Data Analyst - Full-Time, Days - St Louis, MO or Indianapolis, IN
Why Join Ascension?
The Resource Group, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ascension, is a business transformation services organization that specializes in non-payroll spend management. Through the Integrated Change Management Model, The Resource Group delivers value through change management, operations and logistics, sourcing and contracting, analytics, and continuous process improvement.
This model challenges the status quo by:
- Developing an innovative new approach to contracting, where practicing caregivers from our Participants guide all decision-making, and products and services are contracted for based on attributes rather than brand preference
- Standardizing and optimizing operations and logistics by closing warehouses, improving inventory management, and improving operational key performance indicators
- Elevating resource and supply management from the basement to the boardroom by recruiting top talent from a multitude of industries beyond healthcare
From FY14 to FY18, The Resource Group has achieved an incremental annual saving of approximately $102M through Therapeutic Affinity Group initiatives. While these efforts will continue to be supported, we must also begin to identify additional clinical opportunities to support the Ascension Clinical Variation efforts that requires the delivery of $400M in savings.
This success enabled The Resource Group to expand outside of Ascension to serve all healthcare systems looking to decrease non-payroll expenses and increase operational efficiencies. Today, The Resource Group serves 2,500 locations including 160 acute care hospitals across 24 states and Washington D.C.
What You Will Do
As a Master Data Analyst with The Resource Group, you will have the opportunity to collect and analyze data from multiple sources for the development of reports and statistical information.
- Compiles analytical and statistical reports as needed.
- Formulates, defines and recommends scope and format of reports.
- Oversees provision of ad hoc management reports.
- Reviews information for accuracy and reconciles data on a regular basis.
- Oversees and accomplishes the business process design activities and implements process improvements driven by business value for master data; consults and collaborates with SCM Stakeholders, MDM Team and HM Data Stewards.
- Advocates and follows best practice process adoption, suggests opportunities to improve master data operations within scope, leading to business process harmonization.
- Complies with project methodology and associated procedures; escalates issues as needed.
- Prepares and submits detailed master data work plans, process documentation, process flows.
- Monitors master data task assignments to ensure they are performed on schedule, within intended scope and to a defined level of quality.
- Coordinates activities cross functionally to ensure consistency optimization of overall work product.
- Ensures master data knowledge transfer among the MDM team
- Strives to achieve the highest quality of data within the PeopleSoft ERP
What You Will Need
- Bachelor's Level Degree.Master’s preferred
- Three years of experience required.
- 3-5 analyst experience preferred
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills preferred
- SQL or other programming experience preferred
- Experience working with and reporting from large data sets preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Health participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.