Job ID: 298937
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Contract Coordinator - Operations Improvement - Full-Time, Days - 523 Mainstream Dr. - Nashville, TN
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Care Management (ACM) creates customized healthcare solutions for health systems, payers, and employers that stabilize costs, improve outcomes, and enhance the experience for both providers and individuals. Our range of services strive to create a seamless healthcare experience for providers, payers and healthcare leaders by improving access to and removing complexity from the delivery of healthcare.
ACM serves 1.3 million patients across the nation and manages more than 20,000 providers through our clinically integrated networks of providers. ACM helps our customers eliminate stress and uncertainty, allowing them to confidently provide quality, value-based services and solutions. Beyond traditional population health management solutions, ACM offers additional expertise in claims management, care coordination, risk management and safety strategies that allow healthcare leaders to avoid challenges and capitalize on healthcare opportunities.
What You Will Do
As a Contract Coordinator with Ascension Care Management, you will have the opportunity to perform contract administration. You will also coordinate and maintain information used to maximize use, compliance and economic advantages related to contracting.
- Maintains contract management system and contract data.
- Prepares, edits and reviews contract documents in the contract management system.
- Assists groups with conducting audits.
- Conducts contract management system training.
- Assists with processing vendor invoices for payment.
- Other duties as assigned by Operations team
What You Will Need
- HS or Equivalent
- Bachelors degree is preferred.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience is required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Health participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.