Job ID: 299405
Full Stack Developer
St Louis, Missouri
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Senior Full Stack Developer - Experience Admin - Full-Time, Days - 4600 Headquarters - St Louis, MO
Why Join Ascension?
We provide Ascension and its subsidiaries low-cost, high-value IT infrastructure and software application services that:
• Support rapid and effective clinical decision making
• Improve efficiency and care transitions
• Foster information sharing across the continuum of care
• Make knowledge and data actionable, leading to improved patient outcomes
What You Will Do
As a Senior Full Stack Developer with Ascension Technologies, you will have the opportunity to work with assigned customers/areas to translate business requirements into application/system solutions.
- Works directly with users in defining new application requirements and resolving project issues. Responds to user problems, explains new technologies, and presents deliverables. Learns to build productive networks with internal and external customers and vendor community.
- Participates in project design, contributing technical insights and ideas. Helps formulate project scope and objectives. Demonstrates a solid understanding of the fundamentals of requirement specification, design, coding, and testing of information systems.
- Analyzes a chain of events and applies technical knowledge following established procedures and/or detailed specifications. Troubleshoots most applications problems independently. Tests, implements, documents and maintains system components based on specifications. Modifies tests and troubleshoots existing tools and utilities.
- Writes basic documentation of a new or proposed system. Contributes to project plans, RFP's and RFI's. Shares knowledge effectively within the work team.
- Works directly with users in defining new application requirements and resolving project issues, responding to user problems to explain new technologies and present deliverables.
- Tests, implements, documents and maintains system components based on specifications.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Four years of experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information systems or related field preferred or equivalent experience
- Four years of Java experience preferred.
- Experience implementing and integrating APIs preferred.
- Experience building microservices preferred.
- Full stack application development experience preferred.
- At least 3-5 years of development experience preferred.
- Linux, Git, Maven or Gradle experience preferred.
- Experience using AWS or Azure or Google cloud preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Technologies participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.