Job ID: 300701
Technical / IT Recruiter
St Louis, Missouri
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Technical / IT Recruiter - Recruitment Operations - Full-Time, Days - St Louis, MO (Must reside within the St. Louis Metro area)
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world’s largest Catholic health system, Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. In FY2017, Ascension provided more than $1.8 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes approximately 165,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. Ascension’s Healthcare Division operates more than 2,600 sites of care – including 153 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 22 states and the District of Columbia, while its Solutions Division provides a variety of services and solutions including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension’s own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
As a Technical Recruiter, you will have the opportunity to assess organizational strategic plans, develop recruitment strategies to meet short and long term hiring goals, and achieve successful delivery of recruitment targets.
- Source highly skilled candidates to fill open technical requisitions using technology based search techniques and establish external relationships.
- Be a talent advisor to our hiring managers to clarify specific job objectives, requirements and preferences.
- Perform local and nationwide targeted searches, generate candidate leads and develop lists of potential candidates.
- Work with hiring managers to identify salary offer guidelines and extend offers to candidates.
- Possess knowledge of current IT technologies and trends, with the ability to research and learn new technologies and concepts as it applies to company pursuits.
- Display industry experience recruiting technology solutions associated at all experience levels.
- Illustrate proven ability to source, screen, recruit and recommend strong talent.
- Possess knowledge of recruiting laws and practices.
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers and candidates .
In this role you will conduct full life cycle recruiting identifying the top talent in our industry and working for the best-in-class Talent Acquisition team. We are looking for someone that has a passion for finding mission minded candidates. This Technical Recruiter will possess a minimum of three years in technical recruiting and is able to find those purple squirrels! We are looking for someone that enjoys sourcing for hard to fill positions and can keep up in a fast paced environment.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, then we want to talk to you!
What You Will Need
Education & Work Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education/related experience is required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- At least 5-7+ years of experience with full life-cycle technical recruiting in the Professional Services Industry is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experienced in recruiting within the various ecosystems: Java, Bigdata, full stack development, .NET, SharePoint, PM and BAs
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with potential job candidates and internal employees for referral
- Proven ability to work under pressure while maintaining a positive team attitude
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Sales-oriented and driven
- Ability to work under short deadlines and competing priorities.
- Must reside in the St. Louis, MO metro area
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Health participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.