Job ID: 301235
RN Care Management Partner
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
RN Care Management Partner - Care Management - FT, Days - 425 Sewell Drive Sparta, TN 38583
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Care Management (ACM) creates customized healthcare solutions for health systems, payers, and employers that stabilize costs, improve outcomes, and enhance the experience for both providers and individuals. Our range of services strive to create a seamless healthcare experience for providers, payers and healthcare leaders by improving access to and removing complexity from the delivery of healthcare.
ACM serves 1.3 million patients across the nation and manages more than 20,000 providers through our clinically integrated networks of providers. ACM helps our customers eliminate stress and uncertainty, allowing them to confidently provide quality, value-based services and solutions. Beyond traditional population health management solutions, ACM offers additional expertise in claims management, care coordination, risk management and safety strategies that allow healthcare leaders to avoid challenges and capitalize on healthcare opportunities.
What You Will Do
As an RN Care Management Partner with Ascension at our St. Thomas Medical Partners Location in Sparta, TN, you will have the opportunity to coordinate various activities supporting case management process.
- Negotiates with payors concerning continued access to care, authorization, level of care and/or other arrangements to facilitate the patient's timely transition through the care continuum.
- Notifies attending physician, treatment team, and others as needed.
- Completes admission, continued stay and discharge authorization according to hospital policy and third party payer guidelines.
- Coordinates management of patient through various community resource options.
- Integrates information obtained from the patient's chart and from communications with various sources when discussing the level and intensity of care needed.
- Maintains documentation of patient's behavior, responses and preferences related to the discharge management process.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Drivers License obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Nurse Practitioner license obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date OR Registered Nurse license obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Associates degree in health related field required.
- Bachelors degree in health related field preferred.
- At least two years in nursing in health related field required, preference in case management, acute care or home care setting.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Health participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.