Job ID: 302001
Member Experience Representative
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Member Experience Representative - Member Services - Full-Time, Days - 523 Mainstream Dr. - Nashville, TN
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Care Management (ACM) creates customized healthcare solutions for health systems, payers, and employers that stabilize costs, improve outcomes, and enhance the experience for both providers and individuals. Our range of services strive to create a seamless healthcare experience for providers, payers and healthcare leaders by improving access to and removing complexity from the delivery of healthcare.
ACM serves 1.3 million patients across the nation and manages more than 20,000 providers through our clinically integrated networks of providers. ACM helps our customers eliminate stress and uncertainty, allowing them to confidently provide quality, value-based services and solutions. Beyond traditional population health management solutions, ACM offers additional expertise in claims management, care coordination, risk management and safety strategies that allow healthcare leaders to avoid challenges and capitalize on healthcare opportunities.
What You Will Do
As a Member Experience Representative with Ascension Care Management, you will have the opportunity to perform a variety of customer service functions.
- Handles customer service inquiries and problems.
- Uses systems for tracking, information gathering, or troubleshooting.
- Responds to inquiries and may refer customers to secondary sources.
- Maintains records as appropriate.
What You Will Need
- HS or Equivalent preferred.
- Healthcare, benefits, hospital or payor experience including Medicare and Medicaid preferred.
- Experience using EHR system, Athena or NextGen preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Health participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.