Job ID: 301355
Primary Care in Birmingham: Forbes Top 10 Happiest Cities to Work In
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Established and growing practice in Hoover needs primary care physician. St. Vincent’s Primary Care – Hoover offers hospital employment and a rich recruitment package.
Education, Training and Experience Required
- Board certified in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and/or Med-Peds
- Licensed in the State of Alabama or willingness to obtain license
- Look forward to growing a built-in referral base
Why Join Ascension?
Benefits of Working for Ascension St. Vincent’s Health System
- Brand new well-equipped clinic
- Competitive pay
- Loan repayment and stipend available
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Full benefits package
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Deferred compensation plan, tax free investment account
- Paid CME allowance
- Paid licenses and permits
- Appreciative patients
- Big city metro amenities at their finest
- Outdoor recreation & excellent culture
- Live music, performing arts & fine dining options
- Beautiful state parks & water recreation
- Wonderful school systems and major universities
What You Will Do
St. Vincent’s Primary Care - Hoover
- 8-5, Monday through Friday
- Busy four-physician practice with nurse practitioners
- Multidisciplinary care team with physicians, nurse practitioners, social workers, counselor, telepsychiatry and specialty space.
- Same day or next-day appointments with online scheduling.
- Tight coordination of care. A team focus on wellness exams and a great hospitalist program.
- Integration of behavioral healthcare into primary-care delivery.
- Customized electronic health record systems that focus on clinical issues. We have an informaticist who can help you develop templates on Athena.
- Outpatient only
- Licensed counselor with psychiatry tele-health on-site