Job ID: 305958
Multimodality Technologist - SVNH Plainfield, Imaging
Regular / Night
We Are Hiring
Multimodality Technologist- SVNH Plainfield - PRN,Night - Plainfield-2412 E Main Street - Plainfield, IN
PRN nights 7pm to 7am
Why Join Ascension?
St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana’s largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women’s and children’s health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care.
What You Will Do
As a Multimodality Technologist with St. Vincent Health-IN, you will have the opportunity to performs a variety of radiographic procedures used in the diagnostic treatment of illness and injuries.
- Positions patients and selects anatomic and technical parameters accurately.
- Implements radiation protection and safety standards.
- Prepares, performs and assists the physician in special and advanced procedures.
- Prepares and administers contrast media and medications within the accepted scope of practice and applicable state and federal regulations.
- Helps position patients and selects anatomic and technical parameters accurately.
- Ensures all activities comply with regulatory agency standards.
- Ensures prompt submission of high-quality of all images and documents sent to PACS (image quality, correct lead markers and patient data/history).
- Assists in maintaining a clean, safe, and orderly department to include procedure rooms, storage areas, dressing rooms, film storage area and any other areas in department.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- One or more of the following:
- Radiologic Technologist specializing in Radiography credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Radiologic Technologist specializing in Computed Tomography credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
- 3 yrs experience, must be competent in both CT and Xray, GE experience is preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)