Job ID: 307944
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Inventory Coordinator - Materials Management Department - Full-Time - Day
Ascension St. Vincent Orthopedic Hospital - 10388 Warrick Wellness - Newburgh, IN
Why Join Ascension?
St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana’s largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women’s and children’s health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care.
What You Will Do
As an Inventory Coordinator with St.Vincent, you will have the opportunity to perform clerical and logistical duties for supply and inventory controls. Supports both commodity and non-stock products.
- Manages non-stock inventory, requiring specialized ordering, decrementing and returning.
- Engages with nurses, nurse managers and other end users to discuss inventory concerns.
- Manages vendor adherence to established practices, including regularly-scheduled inventory review, payment practices and contract adherence.
- Works with appropriate parties to ensure the right products are in the right place at the right time.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma or GED required
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)