Job ID: 309190
Office Services Coordinator - Physical Therapy
Washington Township, Michigan
We Are Hiring
Office Services Coordinator - Physical Therapy - PRN Evenings - Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital
You May be Asked to Work at One of the Following Locations:
- Ascension Providence Rochester Inpatient Therapy: 1101 W. University Drive, Rochester, MI
- Ascension Providence Rochester Physical Therapy at Van Dyke: 57850 Van Dyke Ave #200, Washington, MI
- Ascension Providence Rochester Physical Therapy at Squirrel: 2251 North Squirrel Rd #101, Auburn Hills, MI
- This is a PRN/contingent role without guaranteed hours which requires the ability to cover shifts as needed.
- Availability is required Monday through Friday, anywhere from 6am to 8pm.
- Looking for someone to work full-time hours for 12 weeks starting in April, 2019.
- Ideal candidate will want to pick up occassional shifts before and after this 12-week assignment.
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital is a member of Ascension Health, the largest not-for-profit Catholic Health system in the United States.
Our Mission: Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital is dedicated to enhancing the health status of the individuals and communities we serve in partnership with our physicians, employees and community members.
We are called to:
- Service of the Poor - Generosity of spirit, especially for persons most in need
- Reverence - Respect and compassion for the dignity and diversity of life
- Integrity - Inspiring trust through personal leadership
- Wisdom - Integrating excellence and stewardship
- Creativity - Courageous innovation
- Dedication - Affirming the hope and joy of our ministry
Our Vision: To be the recognized healthcare Employer of choice.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital, you will have the opportunity to be responsible for organizing, coordinating and maintaining clerical functions for functional area or department.
- Performs all secretarial responsibilities, such as telephone coverage, typing, filing, and duplicating correspondence and mail distribution and maintaining various reports.
- Interprets and communicates all changes and updates relating to department procedures and other specific office functions. May be responsible for scheduling, registration and billing.
- Assists in developing and makes recommendations regarding general office procedures to provide necessary clerical assistance for specific office/department. May participate in the selection, orientation, development, education and scheduling of clerical and ancillary support staff.
- Assumes responsibility with the office/department management for keeping office operating costs within established budgetary constraints.
What You Will Need
- HS or Equivalent
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Three (3) or more years working experience in an office or applicable setting required.
- Experience working in a medical office is very strongly preferred
- Knowledge of patient scheduling highly preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Rochester Providence Hospital is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, height, weight, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. The information requested on this application will not be used for any purpose prohibited by law. If you require assistance or an accommodation to complete this application, please let us know.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Thank you for considering a career with Crittenton Hospital Medical Center.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.