Job ID: 313266
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Telemetry Technician - Ascension Connect Central Monitoring IN - Part-Time, Days - 2001 West 86th St - Indianapolis, IN
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world’s largest Catholic health system, Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. In FY2017, Ascension provided more than $1.8 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs. Ascension includes approximately 165,000 associates and 34,000 aligned providers. Ascension’s Healthcare Division operates more than 2,600 sites of care – including 153 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 22 states and the District of Columbia, while its Solutions Division provides a variety of services and solutions including physician practice management, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, clinical care management, information services, risk management, and contracting through Ascension’s own group purchasing organization.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension, you will have the opportunity to perform various activities regarding telemetry monitoring on patients requiring continual cardiac monitoring.
- Oversees and communicates cardiac patterns on telemetric devices.
- Maintains telemetry monitoring equipment and supply inventory.
- Documents irregular rhythms and monitors changes in heartbeat.
- Forwards changes to nurse and/or attending physician for analysis and interpretation.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Health participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.