Job ID: 314623
RN Registered Nurse - Med Surg - PRN Nights
Regular / Night
We Are Hiring
Join our highly motivated and outgoing team! This Medical Surgical unit is a 40-bed unit that provides care to a wide variety of patients.
What You Will Do:
- Implement and monitor patient care plans. Monitor, record and communicate patient condition as appropriate.
- Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
Why Join Ascension Sacred Heart?
At Sacred Heart, part of Ascension, we provide a competitive compensation package inclusive of a wide range of flexible benefit options. We support work-life balance through generous paid time off and encourage spirituality in the workplace.
Nurses are on the front lines of the care we provide, and for that reason, Sacred Heart prides itself in employing some of the best nurses in Florida. And while we pride ourselves in having some of the most experienced nurses in the state, we always welcome exceptional new nurses who are eager to join us.
What You Will Need:
- Graduate of a Registered Nursing Program.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Florida Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Licensed as a Registered Nurse in Florida. Credentialed from State Board of Nursing or current home state license for multi-state license recognition "Compact State" obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- BLS Provider specializing in Basic Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Sacred Heart Health System is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Sacred Heart Health System participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)