Job ID: 316074
National Director of Ambulatory Pharmacy
St Louis, Missouri
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Pharmacy Director - Pharmacy Administrative Support - Full-Time, Days - Westport Center Drive - St Louis, MO or Remote
Why Join Ascension?
The Resource Group, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ascension, is a business transformation services organization that specializes in non-payroll spend management. Through the Integrated Change Management Model, The Resource Group delivers value through change management, operations and logistics, sourcing and contracting, analytics, and continuous process improvement.
This model challenges the status quo by:
- Developing an innovative new approach to contracting, where practicing caregivers from our Participants guide all decision-making, and products and services are contracted for based on attributes rather than brand preference
- Standardizing and optimizing operations and logistics by closing warehouses, improving inventory management, and improving operational key performance indicators
- Elevating resource and supply management from the basement to the boardroom by recruiting top talent from a multitude of industries beyond healthcare
From FY14 to FY18, The Resource Group has achieved an incremental annual saving of approximately $102M through Therapeutic Affinity Group initiatives. While these efforts will continue to be supported, we must also begin to identify additional clinical opportunities to support the Ascension Clinical Variation efforts that requires the delivery of $400M in savings.
This success enabled The Resource Group to expand outside of Ascension to serve all healthcare systems looking to decrease non-payroll expenses and increase operational efficiencies. Today, The Resource Group serves 2,500 locations including 160 acute care hospitals across 24 states and Washington D.C.
What You Will Do
As a Pharmacy Director with The Resource Group, you will have the opportunity to direct pharmacy operations to ensure alignment with the mission, values and objectives of the department and organization.
- Directs the development and implementation of practices, policies and procedures in all functional areas of the department.
- Accountable for staffing and capacity planning for the department.
- Oversees the development and monitoring of, and compliance with, departmental budget(s).
- Utilizes broad knowledge of applicable statutory, regulatory and administrative requirements to direct departmental operations and ensure accountability for the department's compliance with the same.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Licensed Pharmacist obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Finger Printing.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field required.
- Master's degree in a related field preferred.
- 5 Years Required Technical Experience.
- 7 Years Preferred Technical Experience.
- 3 Year Leadership/Mgmt Experience required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Health participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.