Job ID: 316036
Speech Language Pathologist - Acute Rehab
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Pathologist-Speech/Language - Rehab Services General - Full-Time, Day - St. John Medical Center - Tulsa, OK
Why Join Ascension?
Culture of Teamwork: We encourage diversity of talent and thought; while offering the support of a multidisciplinary team. We work to build teams that respect each other. A team that respects each other feels good. We are on a mission to help people feel good, patients and associates.
Compensation/Benefits: At Ascension, we care for the people who are the foundation of our work to fulfill our mission: our associates. We offer a comprehensive benefit package inclusive of medical, dental, vision, retirement, and generous PTO. Associates can also take advantage of other great benefits like tuition reimbursement or adoption assistance.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St John Health System, you will have the opportunity to evaluate and treat patients requiring speech-language therapy.
- Performs therapy interventions utilizing standard therapy techniques and skills as appropriate for the condition of the patient.
- Educates and counsels patient and family regarding treatment plans.
- Maintains clinical records and follows performance improvement recommendations.
- Plans and/or assists with patient discharge from speech therapy services. Provides information regarding appropriate support programs.
What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Speech-Language Pathologist credentialed from the Oklahoma Board of Examiners for Speech Language Pathology and Audiology . Speech Language Pathologist temporary letter will be accepted until license is issued.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
St. John Health System participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.