Job ID: 315943
Physical Therapist Assistant- PRN
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Physical Therapist Assistant - Rehab Services General IP 001 - PRN Days - CSM Hospital Ozaukee - Mequon, WI
Why Join Ascension?
In Wisconsin, Ascension operates 24 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Ascension provided more than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2016. Serving Wisconsin for 169 years, Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Ascension is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world’s largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care – including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities – in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Visit www.ascension.org/wisconsin. We’re looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Columbia St. Mary's-WI, you will have the opportunity to conduct medically prescribed physical therapy under the supervision of a physical therapist.
- Provides physical therapy interventions under a plan of care written by a physical therapist.
- Performs therapy interventions utilizing techniques and skills as appropriate for the patient population.
- Documents treatment interventions given.
- May coordinate activities of physical therapy aides, students and other support personnel.
What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Rehab Therapist specializing in Physical Therapy Asst credentialed from the Wisconsin Physical Therapy Examining Board obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma or GED required
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement