Job ID: 316035
Cardiovascular Technician - Cardiac Cath Lab
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Come be a part of the growing Cath Lab team at St. Vincent’s Clay County. $7,500 Sign-On Bonus!
Cardiovascular Technician - Cardiac Cath Labs Anc 001 - Full-Time, Day - Clay County Hospital - Middleburg, FL
Why Join Ascension?
The newest addition to St. Vincent’s HealthCare, St. Vincent’s Clay is a 106-bed hospital that boasts state-of-the-art technology with well-designed efficiency. Currently housing one Catherization Laboratory, an exciting time awaits new team members as construction is underway for an additional Cath Lab set to open fall 2019! If you are looking for an environment that combines high touch with high tech, then St. Vincent’s Clay is just what you are looking for.
Our Providers are excellent mentors. Regional experts in their field, they offer support and guidance in your professional growth. In addition, the leadership is very transparent, present, and always there if you need them.
As we continue to expand, opportunities for advanced training and certification, as well as, cross-training in areas like Stress Lab and Interventional Radiology will be available.
What You Will Do
Our Cardiovascular Technicians support a variety of associates from the physicians, to the radiology techs, and stress techs. The combination of everyone’s skill and experience makes the Cath Lab run smoothly.
Schedule: 8-hour shift with flexibility
Monday – Friday 7:30 -4pm
Rotating Weekend On-call (On-call associates must be within 30 min of facility)
What You Will Need
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA)
One or more of the following:
- Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist credentialed from the Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) obtained prior to hire date.
- Cardiographic Tech credentialed from the Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) obtained prior to hire date. Any specialty is applicable.
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) preferred
- Associate degree or Technical degree
- One or more years of Cath lab experience is highly preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent's HealthCare participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)