Job ID: 316589
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Neurosurgeon - Providence Neurosurgical Associates - FT/Days - Ascension Providence - Waco, TX
Why Join Ascension?
A part of Ascension’s Texas Ministry Market, Providence Healthcare Network, based in Waco, Texas, is committed to providing person-centered care through coordination of providers and integration of care across its broad continuum of services. Our healthcare network consists of over 2,300 professionals in 14 clinics and 20 medical facilities, all working together to meet the healthcare needs of your family.
What You Will Do
The Neurosurgeon provides medical services to patients in an assigned area.
- Evaluates and treats patients with appropriate medical diagnostic and treatment skills.
- Coordinates discharge planning with case management.
- Recommends, participates in, and works to ensure the success of efforts to improve cost effectiveness and quality of care provided to patients.
- Accepts patient referrals from other physicians.
- Acts as admitting, attending and/or consulting physician for patients who require hospitalization for primary medical diagnoses, depending on needs of patients, medical staff and hospital.
- Participates in academic programs (e.g. medical education and research) as requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- Physician MD/DO credentialed from the Texas Medical Board .
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Providence Healthcare Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE M/F/D/V).
A mission of compassion.
A vision of excellence.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.