Job ID: 316623
LPN Licensed Practical Nurse - Senior Care
Regular / Rotating
We Are Hiring
LPN-Long Term Care - Skilled Nursing Facility 003 - PRN,Rotating - St Catherine Laboure Place - Jacksonville,FL
What You Will Do
As an Associate with St. Vincent's HealthCare-FL, you will have the opportunity toProvides basic bedside care to long term care patients under the direction of a Registered Nurse (RN) or physician, functioning within scope of license.
- Contributes to the assessment of patients by collecting data for analysis by a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Administers medications and observes patients for adverse reactions to medications or treatments.
- Performs routine laboratory tests and simple therapeutic services.
- Educates patients/families about disease treatment plan including self-care post discharge, holistic health needs, available resources and follow up care. Assures resident safety by identifying safety hazards and emergency situations and initiates corrective action as appropriate.
What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Practical/Vocational Nurse credentialed from the Florida Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma or GED required
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent's HealthCare participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)