Job ID: 316848
Food Service Attendant - Senior Care
Regular / Rotating
We Are Hiring
Attendant-Food Svcs - Nutrition Services 001 - Full-Time,Rotating - Franciscan Place - Brookfield,WI
Why Join Ascension?
In Wisconsin, Ascension operates 24 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Ascension provided more than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2016. Serving Wisconsin for 169 years, Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Ascension is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world’s largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care – including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities – in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Visit www.ascension.org/wisconsin. We’re looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin.
What You Will Do
As an Associate, you will have the opportunity to
Assists with preparation, assembly and service of food and beverages.
- Handles portions and serves food in accordance with menu and dietary restrictions.
- Adheres to Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) guidelines in the sanitation and maintenance of work area. Follows department regulatory standards including hair covering, wearing gloves, dress attire as required.
- Plans, organizes and serves food for large groups. May receive payments for goods; may operate cash register and order supplies.
- Covers, labels and dates all food products to be stored.
- Solves patient/customer problems and responds to patient food service needs.
What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Food Service Professional credentialed from the ServSafe National Restaurant Association.
- High school diploma or GED required
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement