Job ID: 316051
Surgical Technologist - Sterile Processing
We Are Hiring
Surgical Technologist, Sterile Processing Southside
2pm-10:30pm (Monday through Friday)
Now is a great time to join our family of dedicated, highly skilled Surgical Technologists in Sterile Processing at St. Vincent’s Southside. At St. Vincent’s HealthCare, we’re listening to what our surgical techs tell us and we are trying new things and making improvements to give you a better long-term career.
As a Surgical Technologist, you will have the opportunity to facilitate the safe and efficient performance of surgical procedures.
- Prepare surgical operating suite with sterile and non-sterile instruments and supplies.
- Hand required and requested instruments and supplies to surgeon during surgery.
- Assist with preparing, transporting, positioning and draping patients.
- Maintain instruments in an organized manner and monitors and tracks instruments counts throughout procedures.
- Assist surgeons provision of hemostasis during surgery.
What you will need:
- Associate's degree or Technical degree required.
- Completion of an accredited surgical tech program.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent's HealthCare participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)