Job ID: 316975
Stevens Point, Wisconsin
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Operations Coordinator-Materials Management
St Michaels Hospital - Stevens Point, WI
Why Join Ascension?
In Wisconsin, Ascension operates 24 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Ascension provided more than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2016. Serving Wisconsin for 169 years, Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Ascension is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world’s largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care – including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities – in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Visit www.ascension.org/wisconsin. We’re looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension-WI, you will have the opportunity to be responsible for daily operations for supply and inventory control. You will investigate, troubleshoot and resolve inventory issues/problems.
- Performs audit and logistical duties for supply and inventory control.
- Responsible for inventory storeroom levels and financial variance.
- Execute product conversions within the enterprise resource planning system. Maintains item attributes in the ERP system.
- Supports distribution and daily supply operations to ensure no disruptions occur that will negatively impact patient care.
- Ensures stock expiration is minimized with adherence to stock rotation guidelines and best practices.
What You Will NeedEducation:
- HS or Equivalent
- High School Diploma or equivalent required by date of hire Associates Degree or higher preferred
- Minimum of one to three years of inventory management type work required. Experience using an ERP system and handheld device to manage inventory transactions preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement