Job ID: 316954
Cardiovascular Technician - $5K Sign On Bonus
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Looking for a great opportunity with a Sign-On Bonus?!
****$5K SIgn-On Bonus with 2 year commitment required**** Paid out in 2 payments; 1st year $2500; 2nd year $2500
Join our family of dedicated, highly skilled Cardiovascular Technicians at Ascension St. Vincent’s Riverside. We boast a 528-bed hospital with a fast paced, exciting atmosphere and an ever-constant flow of patients. Ascension St. Vincent’s Riverside is home to a large and prestigious cardiovascular program which will afford you the opportunity to gain invaluable experience in your role. In this thrilling environment, each day will bring variety and excitement to your work.
- Prepare patients for procedures. Reviews medical history, positions patients and cleans/shaves/numbs testing sites as appropriate.
- Interpret, describes and reports test results; recognizes recording errors and artifacts and reacts appropriately.
- Monitor patient prior to, during and after procedures and promptly reports any abnormal findings in patient's condition.
- Prepare and maintains equipment, supplies and lab area.
- Ensure equipment is properly functioning. Reports potential problems or equipment malfunction to appropriate personnel. Lock/tag out equipment if appropriate.
- Assist in maintaining a clean, and orderly department.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date.
- One or more of the following:
- Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist credentialed from the Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) obtained prior to hire date.
- Cardiographic Tech credentialed from the Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) obtained prior to hire date.. Any specialty is applicable.
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Associate's degree, or Technical degree required
- 1-2 years CVT experience preferred.
Ready to fulfill your calling with a company that cares? Apply today
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent's HealthCare participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)