Job ID: 316465
Social Services Coordinator
Regular / Day
We Are Hiring
Coord-Social Svcs - Behavioral Hlth Hosp Admin 001 - Part-Time, Day - MHC Rhine Bus Serv Kabel - Rhinelander,WI
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Wisconsin serves millions of people across the state with 24 hospitals and hundreds of sites of care. Approximately 23,500 associates, including nearly 1,000 medical group clinicians work collaboratively to deliver compassionate, personalized care every day. Ascension Wisconsin includes hospitals, clinics and doctors’ offices from Affinity Health System, Columbia St. Mary’s, Ministry Health Care, and Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare. As part of Ascension, the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world’s largest Catholic health system, in fiscal year 2015, Ascension Wisconsin provided $300 million in community benefit including care of persons living in poverty. We provide compassionate, personalized care for all, including those who are struggling. And we’re improving collaboration across healthcare in Wisconsin. We’re looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ministry Health Care, you will have the opportunity to organize and coordinate social services activities and flow of work for assigned area.
- Facilitates partnerships with intra-hospital departments and essential community networks to ensure successful development of social services programs to meet patient needs.
- Develops, plans, and conducts needs assessments and strategic planning for specified programs.
- Coordinates the planning of special events relevant to all specified programs.
- Monitors compliance with federal and state laws in the areas of social services programs including state department health and The Joint Commission requirements.
What You Will NeedLicenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Social Worker credentialed from the Minnesota Board of Social Work. Licensure is dependent on state associate works in. Clinical Practice Social Worker also accepted.
- Social Worker credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of Marriage & Family Therapy, Professional Counseling & Social Work. Licensure is dependent on state associate works in.
- Social Worker specializing in Clinical Practice credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of Marriage & Family Therapy, Professional Counseling & Social Work. Licensure is dependent on state associate works in.
- High school diploma or GED required
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity