Job ID: 317320
Regular / Rotating
We Are Hiring
Patient Transporter, Full-Time (3 12 HR shifts/wk)
St. Vincent’s Riverside
Becoming a Patient Transporter is a great choice for anyone who wants to have a steady career and advancement possibilities for the future.
As a Patient Transporter, you will transport patients, specimens and equipment throughout the facility.
- Transport patients via wheelchair, stretcher or bed to designated sites as requested, including patients with oxygen tanks, intravenous pumps, drips, monitors and other equipment.
- Assist patients with entering and exiting vehicles, including transfer from or to wheelchairs or stretchers.
- Deliver equipment and specimens to requesting staff or department. May assist staff with removal of deceased bodies from units and transport to morgue.
- Greet and provide information and direction to patients and visitors.
What you will need:
- BLS Providercredentialed from theAmerican Heart Association (AHA)
- High School Education or equivalent required
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent's HealthCare participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)