Job ID: 317011
Registered Nurse RN | Medical Surgical | Calumet Medical Center
Regular / Night
We Are Hiring
Registered Nurse RN | Med Surg | Calumet Medical Center | Part-Time Nights 24 Hours Weekly | 12 hours night shift 1800-0630, every third weekend and holiday rotation.
New Grads - Please apply!
Ascension Calumet Medical Center has been serving the communities of Calumet County and surrounding areas, reaching into Fond du Lac, Manitowoc and Sheboygan counties since 1956. It is the only hospital in Calumet County. The Ascension Calumet Medical Center Clinic is also conveniently located on the Calumet Medical Center campus. With specialty services in cardiology, OB/GYN and orthopaedics, we bring quality care close to home.
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Wisconsin serves millions of people across the state with 24 hospitals and hundreds of sites of care. Approximately 23,500 associates, including nearly 1,000 medical group clinicians work collaboratively to deliver compassionate, personalized care every day. Ascension Wisconsin includes hospitals, clinics and doctors’ offices from Affinity Health System, Columbia St. Mary’s, Ministry Health Care, and Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare. As part of Ascension, the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world’s largest Catholic health system, in fiscal year 2015, Ascension Wisconsin provided $300 million in community benefit including care of persons living in poverty. We provide compassionate, personalized care for all, including those who are struggling. And we’re improving collaboration across healthcare in Wisconsin. We’re looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ministry Health Care, you will have the opportunity to provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Licensure from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing OR current home state license if considered multi-state/Compact State.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
- None required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement