Job ID: 318214
RN Registered Nurse - Float - PRN Nights
Regular / Night
We Are Hiring
RN-Float - Float Staffing 001 - PRN,Night - SHH Emerald Coast - Destin,FL
Why Join Ascension?
Thank you for your interest in Providence Hospital and its affiliated physician network, Providence Medical Group, longtime providers of quality healthcare to the people of Mobile.
Known for its historic streets lined with massive live oaks, Mobile is a picturesque city situated on Mobile Bay near the Gulf of Mexico. More than 600,000 people call Mobile “home.” Here you’ll find a family-oriented community steeped in rich southern tradition with an eye to the future. Delicious seafood from nearby waters, year-round recreational opportunities, good schools and affordable housing create the area’s desirable coastal lifestyle.
Founded in 1854 by the Daughters of Charity, Providence Hospital is a 349-bed comprehensive healthcare facility for emergency, cardiovascular, cancer, orthopedics, obstetrics and surgical services. Outpatient services include an outpatient diagnostic center and a freestanding rehabilitation and wellness center. Providence has been designated a Blue Distinction Center by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama for spine, hip and knee surgeries and has earned Gold status from the American Heart Association for its congestive heart failure program, reflecting a high level of performance in patient safety and outcomes. Primary care services are provided by Providence Medical Group through offices located across southeastern Mississippi and southern Alabama.
As part of Ascension – the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world’s largest Catholic health system – Providence offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Our associates consistently give high ratings to their workplace engagement and leadership’s support for their well-being. Every day, the work of our talented associates reflects an unwavering commitment to serve, to care and to heal.
More information about Providence is available at www.providencehospital.org.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Sacred Heart Health System-FL, you will have the opportunity to provide direct nursing care in a diverse healthcare environment in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's care needs with members of the healthcare team.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Florida Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Licensed as a Registered Nurse in Florida. Credentialed from State Board of Nursing or current home state license for multi-state license recognition "Compact State" obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
- 1 year staff nurse exp
Equal Employment Opportunity
Sacred Heart Health System is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Sacred Heart Health System participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)